So my little idea about transforming a muffin recipe failed miserably this morning. Miserably.
I’m too frustrated to really explain what happened but a combination of the vague instructions which lead to a mistake in addition to my idea about adding jam into the muffin. Stupid jam sunk to the bottom of the muffin during baking so I ended up with burned jam muffins that broke apart easily. Let’s just say I am never promising baked goods to someone before I have made it.
I went off to the House Rabbit Network’s annual volunteer’s meeting with no muffins in hand, luckily there was DD on the way so I could get some munchkins. I told Price to throw out all the “muffins” while I was gone since I was so pissed at looking at them.