Project Life 2013: Cover and Week 1

PL 2013_Cover

I reworked my scrapbooking set up recently and it has really inspired me to get back to what I love doing. Clearing off my space and unearthing some really great embellishments, papers and stamps has really got me pumped. For example, I bought a stamp set from Studio Calico right before me moved. I could not find it afterwards so I figured it was an accidental casualty in the big clean when we moved. Well when I found it I did a little dance. I can’t wait to get to use it!!!

PL 2013_Cover_detail A PL 2013_Cover_detail B

I really wish that this past week was not so freaking crazy otherwise I would have gotten both weeks 1 and 2 done in Project Life but at least I got week 1 done and I have quiet a bit of week 2 done. So excited to feel great about taking the time to scrapbook, even if it’s a few minutes each day.

Week 1-

PL 2013_week 1

PL 2013_week 1_detail A PL 2013_week 1_detail B

Can’t wait for this upcoming year and to document it all in Project Life

About these ads

Mom. Bostonian. Rabbit and Boston Terrier owner. Home cook. Scrapbooker. Sperry and Kate Spade addict. Never without my phone.
This entry was posted in Scrapbooking and Crafts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Project Life 2013: Cover and Week 1

1. Manda says:

Firstly – your bunny is gorgeous!!
    I love your title page, the map paper is perfect for PL.

2. I toootally need your scrapbooking style. Seriously its a hot mess over here.

• iamahoneybee says:

at least you are trying. don’t want to see what I started doing years ago when I began. ooo the overuse of stickers is gross. ha!

3. Merrick says:

Great approach to PL! Looks great!
    And stickers have got NOTHING on the freakish overuse of deco scissors!

• iamahoneybee says:

ugh! don’t even remind me of deco scissors!!!! Might have deco-ed up a pic, matted it, then deco-ed that. shoot me!

4. cakewhiz says:

i need to start scrapbooking…your scrapbook looks so pretty!

5. This is a great start. I am working in my first project life

6. Ami says:

I love your title page,great job, kisses from Spain