Project Life 2013: Cover and Week 1

PL 2013_Cover

I reworked my scrapbooking set up recently and it has really inspired me to get back to what I love doing. Clearing off my space and unearthing some really great embellishments, papers and stamps has really got me pumped. For example, I bought a stamp set from Studio Calico right before me moved. I could not find it afterwards so I figured it was an accidental casualty in the big clean when we moved. Well when I found it I did a little dance. I can’t wait to get to use it!!!

PL 2013_Cover_detail A PL 2013_Cover_detail B

I really wish that this past week was not so freaking crazy otherwise I would have gotten both weeks 1 and 2 done in Project Life but at least I got week 1 done and I have quiet a bit of week 2 done. So excited to feel great about taking the time to scrapbook, even if it’s a few minutes each day.

Week 1-

PL 2013_week 1

PL 2013_week 1_detail A PL 2013_week 1_detail B

Can’t wait for this upcoming year and to document it all in Project Life

About these ads

28-year old New Englander. A crafty, sarcastic, shoe hoarding, iphone addict, home cook, new mom who loves to document it all in scrapbooks (and this blog)
This entry was posted in Scrapbooking and Crafts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Project Life 2013: Cover and Week 1

1. Manda says:

Firstly – your bunny is gorgeous!!
    I love your title page, the map paper is perfect for PL.

2. I toootally need your scrapbooking style. Seriously its a hot mess over here.

• iamahoneybee says:

at least you are trying. don’t want to see what I started doing years ago when I began. ooo the overuse of stickers is gross. ha!

3. Merrick says:

Great approach to PL! Looks great!
    And stickers have got NOTHING on the freakish overuse of deco scissors!

• iamahoneybee says:

ugh! don’t even remind me of deco scissors!!!! Might have deco-ed up a pic, matted it, then deco-ed that. shoot me!

4. cakewhiz says:

i need to start scrapbooking…your scrapbook looks so pretty!

5. This is a great start. I am working in my first project life

6. Ami says:

I love your title page,great job, kisses from Spain