Easy Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups- pepperoni and mozzarella cheese rolled up in pizza dough and baked until golden. Enjoy with some pizza sauce. So delicious!
Pizza is great for parties, busy days, or whenever, but it can feel mundane after a while. That’s when you need to make a batch of Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups! They are fun, simple to make and so delicious! When you put down a platter of these, you’ll be so impressed with how quickly they disappear.
Yesterday, I took Autumn to a kids bootcamp class at our local YMCA.
OMG, it was the cutest thing ever.
Autumn was the youngest kid there but still managed to keep up. In fact, the girls were better at following instructions and participating than the boys. They were moving and grooving to songs, jumping in and out of hula hoops, doing jumping jacks, and running little sprints.
Needless to say she was exhausted last night!!! But she is looking forward to it next week.
Keeping her involved in activities like that is great for her but it makes our afternoons super busy, so we often to turn to things that are quick and easy to make. These Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups are perfect for those crazy days!
Easy Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups
Everyone loves pizza in our house, so I know I can quickly grab a frozen pizza from the freezer and pop it in the oven to get dinner on the table quickly. But that feels boring after a while.
These Easy Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups are perfect to serve to your family when your pizza craving hits. They are also so fantastic when you have friends over. They are easy to prepare and are crow pleasing.
Also, you’ll love that you only need a few ingredients, and they are kitchen staples, so I have a feeling you will have them on hand most of the time too. Just some pizza dough, yummy pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and some grated Parmesan cheese.
My kids love eating them as much as they love helping out make them. I roll out the dough, then they help with sprinkling the cheese on and placing the pepperoni on. Sometimes rolling it up for 6 year old hands, but involving them in the kitchen helps their confidence and get them to eat more of the foods they prepare.
Another great thing about them is that you can prepare several batches in advance and then bake them up when needed. This makings party planning and hosting a breeze.
We enjoy the roll ups with the buttery topping on them, but that can easily be omitted if your kids prefer something a bit more mild since it’s garlicky.
Besides that, this recipe is universally loved. Yum!!!
Enjoy some of these Easy Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups with your friends and family. They are great for dinner, an after school snack, while watching a big game, or serving up at a party. Everyone will love these fun, dippable pizza pinwheels.
Can the Pepperoni Roll Ups be made in advance?
Yes, you can make them in advance. Prepare them and arrange them on a baking sheet, then cover in plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator until baking. They can easily be prepared a few hours in advance.
More Pizza Recipes
- 1 tube pizza dough
- approximately 25 slices of pepperoni
- 1/2 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- grated Parmesan cheese
- pizza sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non stick baking mat.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza dough. Very gently roll the pizza crust to form a rectangle. This is just to make even in shape, not to make bigger!
- Evenly sprinkle the cheese on the pizza dough, reserve about a 1" area along the long length for sealing. Evenly place the pepperoni slices on the cheese. Roll up to create a long log, then seal the edge.
- Slice into 12 equally sliced pieces. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12- 14 minutes or until browned.
- While baking, prepare the buttery topping. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Microwave to melt, then mix to combine. Brush on the baked pizza rolls.
- Serve with pizza sauce.