There was nothing really signifigant about today. Just another day but still really enjoyable.
1. Price and I nursed massive hangovers from our amazing Saturday night out. We saw The Dirty Pearls, Lady Starlight, and Semi Precious Weapons. Can’t get enough of SPW- it was my 3rd show in about year.
2. Gatorade is amazing and a life saver.
3. We napped on and off for 5 hours. It was fantastic.
4. The Giants won!!! I managed to stay awake for that game!
5. We listened to early 90’s rap this afternoon. Like When I Dip, You Dip, We Dip by 2 Live Crew, Tootsee Roll by 69 Boyz, Fantastic Voyage by Coolio, and Motown Philly by BoyIIMen.
6. We ate dessert before dinner. (Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream to be posted soon) We ate Trader Joe’s Roasted Poblano Peppers for dinner- which took 2x the amount of time to cook than what the box said. Weird.
7. I made 2 loaves of banana oatmeal bread. The house smells so good because of them.
8. We have so many appliances running now that we have all the lights off. Can’t risk blowing a fuse, just too much work to flip it.
9. The 4th load of laundry is going right now.
10. Not excited for tomorrow since I don’t have it off. boo…
You must be logged in to post a comment.