We are counting down until we move and I am ready to get crazy with new home/crazy preggo lady nesting.
I have Amazon and Etsy wish lists for all different things going on in our house from artwork and prints to bedding and goodies for Autumn’s room and Baby H’s nursery.
We don’t like kids rooms that are too themed, esp with cartoony things. Like no borders with cartoon farm animals or matchy bedding sets.
Like, for Autumn’s nursery, back in MA, we did a travel themed nursery. It has prints from Ikea, a friend’s travels, and Etsy. I found a great vintage suitcase to put stuffed animals in. And of course, so many globes. It was colorful and fun, without it feeling like nursery.
For Baby H, we decided on a safari theme. It will be pretty mellow with grey tones and these stunning animal print pictures I found on Etsy. The whole room revolves around them and they are killer.
I am working a Under the Sea feel into Autumn’s room since she loves Ariel. But there won’t be a single Little Mermaid thing in there. It’s all about subtle ques to imply the theme.
I can’t wait to move in and get started on these rooms!
I also can’t wait for you to try this Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bread!
It’s so good and really easy to make, which makes it a win win recipe in my book.
For example, once I cooked the chicken, I tossed it into my stand mixer with the whisk attachment to shred it. Then I added in the rest of the ingredients to mix together. So simple. If you haven’t tried shredding chicken that way before, then I suggest you give it a try since it makes it hands off and really quick.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bread
For the stuffed bread
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Cup hot sauce (I like Frank’s and Crystal’s)
- 1/2 sour cream
- 6 ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 demi loaves of french bread
For the sauce
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake the chicken with the butter for 25-30 minutes, until cooked through.
- Shred chicken and add the hot sauce, sour cream, shredded cheese, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Slice the bread loaves almost through every 1/4″ to create crevices for stuffing. Put some chicken mixture into each crevice. Repeat with the other loaf of bread.
- Turn the heat up to 375 F. Bake the bread for 25 minutes until the bread is golden and the cheese is melty. Turn your broiler on low and toast the top for another min or two.
- While the bread is baking, mix together all of the ingredients for the blue cheese sauce.
- Enjoy the cheesy stuffed bread hot with the sauce.