This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TennesseePrideFlavor #CollectiveBias
The Ultimate Breakfast Nachos will kick your day off with some fun. Yummy sausage, eggs, and all your favorite nacho toppings loaded up on crunchy chips.
Post Contains Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure HERE
Just imagine the Ultimate Breakfast Nachos that satisfy your snack cravings but at breakfast. It’s the perfect breakfast spin on late night eats that everyone will love. Before you know it, all those loaded chips will be gone.
I still can’t believe that we are cruising through the school year so quickly. Every week is a blur. My planner is jammed packed full of activities and deadlines for the family. I’m always thinking there will be more time to catch up on things on the weekend, but there are so many birthday parties and things to do then too. I’m always behind with something!
At least I always (try to!) carve out time for a fun family breakfast. Recently, we have been loving these Ultimate Breakfast Nachos. Oh my goodness so so good!
The Ultimate Breakfast Nachos
I love creating fun meals for my family that makes meal time fun and festive. Sometimes we all get stuck in the routine of spaghetti with meatballs, pizza, hot dogs, etc. All of that is perfectly fine, but I like to sty inspired with cooking, vs feeling like “Oh pizza night again…”
When you make these Ultimate Breakfast Nachos, you’ll have your whole family oooing and awwing as you cook the yummy sausage while you pull out your favorite nacho toppings. Whisk those scrambled eggs while pulling out the bag of chips, and you’ll family will be eagerly watching what you dish up!
Of course, you can enjoy these nachos for breakfast, but it’s so fun to enjoy them at dinner. I love having some creativity in our meals. It’s a great way to enjoy some brinner in your house tonight!
You’ll love impressing your family with dinner and that you can grab everything at your local Walmart. Be sure to grab some Odom’s Tennessee Pride Country Sausage at Walmart in the refrigerated section.
Click on the picture above so you can shop for it at Walmart.com! Cool!
Instead of some ground beef, chicken, or even steak, that are on your traditional nachos, use some breakfast sausage. It’s a great swap to add some the fun breakfast flavor to your nachos.
The high quality fresh pork and their family’s secret spice blend of Odom’s Tennessee Pride Country Sausage creates a delicious real country flavor that is sure to be a crowd pleaser in any recipe. It’s so tasty and is a great way to add protein to a recipe. Plus, with 200 calories and 9g protein per serving, Odom’s Mild Country Sausage is a great way to kick start your morning.
When making your scrambled eggs, be sure not to overcook them. Cook them until they are just set as they will have a chance to cook a bit more when you put the nachos under the broiler. You don’t want the eggs to get rubbery because that’s just yucky!
The layers of the chips, cheese, sausage, and eggs get nice and toasty under the broiler, and then finished with your favorite nacho toppings. I served mine with quarter grape tomatoes, fresh cilantro, green onions, guacamole, and a generous drizzle of chipotle sour cream. Olives and pickled jalapenos would also be great on top.
Odom’s Tennessee Pride Mild Country Sausage
During your next trip to Walmart, grab a package of Odom’s Tennessee Pride Country Sausage. The Mild sausage roll is great for so many recipes, like these Ultimate Breakfast Nachos, but if you like more heat, then try their Spicy one. You’ll love it just sliced and cooked in a skillet. Or mixed into some breakfast casseroles. The possibilities are endless. It can be used in many ways, from traditional breakfast dishes to unique appetizers, lunches and dinners. Check out all these awesome, inspiring recipes HERE
Your family will be craving these Ultimate Breakfast Nachos for breakfast AND dinner. They will love that you used Odom’s Tennessee Pride Country Sausage and that you gave them a big plate of nachos for breakfast!
MORE DELICIOUS BREAKFAST RECIPES
For the Chipotle Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
For the Nachos
- 8 ounces of breakfast sausage, like Odom's Tennessee Pride Country Mild Sausage
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 Cup guacamole
- fresh cilantro
- sliced pickled jalapenos
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and chipotle powder., mix well. Transfer to a corner in a plastic sandwich bag to pipe on to the nachos later.
- In a large cast iron skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat. While the sausage cooks, finely break it up into small pieces. (I suggest with a flat edge wooden spoon). Remove the cooked sausage to a paper towel lined plate, leaving the drippings behind.
- Mix the eggs in a bowl. Then cook in cast iron skillet, gently mixing them as they cook to make scrambled eggs. Cook until just set, do not over cook, r
- Turn on your broiler.
- Layer half the chips in the cast iron skillet, Sprinkle with half the eggs and sausage, then half the cheese, Put under the broiler just long enough to melt the cheese. repeat, creating another layer of chips, eggs, sausage, and cheese, put back under the broiler again to melt the cheese.
- Garnish your nachos with the tomatoes, cilantro, sour cream, guacamole, etc