Peanut Butter Lovers Sweet Snack Mix- After just one bite, you’ll be hooked on this sweet snack mix. It’s a great combination of sweet & salty and peanut butter & chocolate.
A sweet snack mix that is loaded up with peanut butter and chocolate is perfect for an afternoon snack or for party.
Post Contains Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure HERE
Do you have any summer plans?
Well, Autumn was going to do a week at Girl Scout Camp but that was canceled. Basically, we never go to the point of making summer plans, but it sorta feels pointless to try to make any sort of plans now. I’m trying to turn this frown upside down.
Instead of days at theme parks and play dates, we are doing fun crafts and doing lots of baking. Pinterest and YouTube have so many great ideas so we are staying nice and busy!
Peanut Butter Lovers Snack Mix
Autumn created this fun snack mix recently. She came up with the idea of the flavors all by herself and then I helped her with the execution of making it all come together. It was a blast to do together.
I love that she has an interest in the kitchen. She watches show like Kids Baking Championship and some kids that cook on YouTube.She also loves Fixer Upper. My 6 year old is like your average 36 year old. LOL
Whens he came up with this she practiced talking to the camera that wasn’t actually there. She narrates and talks to her imaginary audience all the time. It’s so cute when she does it when she is just drawing (like Art for Kids Hub) or helping me in the kitchen.
My 6 year old loves to snack and she will create different mixes of things we have in the house. She will combine popcorn, goldfish, pretzels, cereal and different treats like gummy bears and chocolate chips. She created this one day when we were
After mixing the different cereals, pretzels, and peanuts together, you make the peanu tbutter coating.
Melt the butter and peanut butter chips together to make a velvety smooth sweet coating.
Coat the cereals with the peanut butter mixture. Spread it out on a large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle the Reese’s Pieces, chocolate chips and miniature peanut butter cups. You can also sprinkle with sanding sugar on to make it look extra pretty.
Let the snack mix hang out while the coating cools. Break up any large chunks and start snacking. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Put a movie on, get cozy, and dig into this Peanut Butter Lovers Sweet Snack Mix. You’ll love snacking on the addicting snack mix.
- 4 Cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 4 Cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 4 Cups Itty Bitty pretzels
- 2 Cups unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 2 Cups peanut butter chips
- 2 Cups chocolate chips
- 8 ounces Reese's pieces candy
- 8 ounces mini peanut butter cups
- sprinkling of sanding sugar, optional
- In a large large mixing bowl, combine Corn Chex Cereal, Honey Nut Cheerios, Itty Bitty pretzels, and peanuts.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and peanut butter chips. Microwave for 30 seconds, then mix, repeat this every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Coat the cereal mixture with peanut butter mixture. Stir well.
- Pour snack mix onto a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle the Reese's Pieces, chocolate chips, and mini peanut butter cups on top of the mixture. Sprinkle with the sanding sugar.
- Once the mixture has cooled, break apart any large chunks and enjoy.
Store in an air tight container at room temperature.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 422Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 298mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 4gSugar: 26gProtein: 10g