I don’t know what to write today.
So here is a brain dump.
I am working on something at work that is ‘hurting my brain’. In fact my coworker and I feel like we have hit a road block test fitting a space. Hope that turns around today since today is the last day to get it done. Ugh.
I watched the new Ghostbusters movie trailer. I love it. Actually, I don’t but I L-O-V-E Leslie Jones so I’d watch anything with her in it.
I miss my husband so much. But selling the house is stressful so it seems like that is all we talk about so in the end I am just a bitch on the phone saying ‘I DON’T CARE. JUST TELL THEM TO MAKE IT WORK. JUST SELL IT!” So I kinda actually hate talking to him now, even though I want to.
The video of Jennifer Garner reading “Go The F**k To Sleep” has made my week. I’ve watched it at least 10 times. I’ve been having some similar moments like that this week with Autumn so I get it. I really get it.
In fact I couldn’t deal with Autumn refusing to go to bed last night in her crib, so I gave in and let her sleep in my bed in her room. At least we have made some progress as she slept in her crib for a few days in a row. It’s been a struggle since we’ve moved.
It’s going to be cold tomorrow morning here in the Tampa area… super cold… 66. LOL
And I want to stuff my face with these Oreo Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies.
These cookies are the combination of 3 great things…
chocolate chip cookies+ Oreos+ pudding
They are epic. I should go make another batch this weekend. And every weekend after that. They are that good.
My favorite thing to do to them is to freeze them and then bake the cookies off as needed. Since they are frozen the middles never quite cook and they are soft and ooey gooey. This make cookies extra special to me.
I hope you have a great weekend. I’m sure you will if you make these cookies 🙂
Oreo Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 36 cookies
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (5.9 oz) package instant Oreo pudding
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 8 crushed up Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in pudding mix and beat until well blended. Then add eggs and vanilla extract, beat again to mix.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated. Add chocolate chips and the crushed Oreos, beat just until they are incorporated.
- Roll into 36 1″ balls and place on a non-stick baking sheet lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, until the center is just set. Remove and place on a wire cooling rack.