I have not been the mood to do anything lately. Well, that is not true. I want to scrapbook all day, every day. I just don’t feel right not being able to be creative. Thinking about how far behind I am working on Project Life makes me want to break out in hives. I left off at week 12… it is now week 26. kill me. And no, I don’t have to continue, but I want to. When I work at it I feel good, I really enjoy it. So I just need to get set up for it, and find some time, and I’ll feel like myself again.
Being so disinterested in cooking I have been gravitating towards quick fix dinners. Salads have been gracing our table a lot lately but this Pasta with Veggies and Cream Sauce dish was a big winner. I had just restocked the fridge and pantry from moving so I didn’t have to run out last minute to grab something. I love when that happens. I also love Philadelphia Cooking Cream. We use a lot of this to add to pasta dishes, casseroles, or on eggs. It adds a lot of flavor to dishes easily. I’m not singing their praises because they are sponsoring me, I just really like the cooking creams. Man I would love to be sponsored by them, that would be so cool since we go through so much of this stuff. Ha!
Pasta with Veggies and Cream Sauce
- 1 lb farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1″ pieces
- 1 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10oz) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Cream
- 1 bunch scallions
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to directions for al dente pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, saute the red pepper and mushrooms together in the olive oil. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the cooking cream to the vegetables and mix together until fully incorporated.
- Add the cooking cream onto the pasta when you serve it.
Thanks for visiting. Please leave me a comment to provide some feedback. I appreciate all the comments I receive.
You must be logged in to post a comment.