Autumn is just beginning to laugh. EEEEEEE!!!!
She has spent the past 2 months laughing like a mime. Just imagine watching some TV on mute when you see someone crack up with a huge smile. Yep, that is how she had been. But since last Thursday night she has given us a few giggles. It’s just the best thing ever. Makes us so happy whenever she does it.
Until I can actually capture her laughing to share with you, I’ll make you happy with this recipe for Samoa Cookie Stuffed Brownies.
That’s right cookies inside brownies. And not just any cookies… Samoas!!
I just love Samoas (aka Caramel Delights) so much so I’ve made cocktails to take like them and even just put them in a pie! Well, the next obvious step to me was that I had to put them in brownies. Obvi.
These are fun because it’s a treat to bite into them and discover a cookie inside the brownie!
Now don’t fret if you don’t have Girl Scout Cookies on hand, you can use Keebler’s Coconut Dreams. So you can enjoy these brownies whenever you want, not just in the spring time!
And please, winter won’t you go away soon? Like now! RIGHT NOW!!
Hidden Samoa Cookie Brownies
Makes 20 brownies
- 8 ounces of semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20 Samoa Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9×13 baking pan by generously buttering/spraying with non-stick cooking spray the bottom and sides.
- In a large microwavable safe bowl, melt 8 ounces of the chocolate chips and the butter together, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted and combined.
- Add the cocoa powder and sugar, mixing completely.
- Add in the beaten eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the flour and salt to gently incorporate.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Then place 20 cookies into the batter in a 4×5 grid, then pour the rest of the batter on top. To help you cut later on put a tooth pick in the center of the few cookies to give you some guidance.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center is clean upon removal. Do not over bake. Let cool prior to cutting into 20 pieces.
Post contains affilate links
You must be logged in to post a comment.