Hands down my FAVORITE ice cream is Cookies and Cream. And I think Friendly’s is the best. But really, how can you resist the combo of ice cream and Oreo cookies. Plus Oreo’s are just my favorite. Bliss.
I was so excited for this cookies/dessert milkshake week. Fun to combine a favorite dessert with ice cream and blend it all up.
The key with this milkshake is getting those cookies all blended up so it’s all mixed up and easy to slurp up. And you’re going to want to slurp it all up!
Amanda’s birthday was yesterday so she’s continuing to celebrate and is taking the week off. BTW- Don’t you think we should stop counting birthdays after 25?!?!?! Let’s pass a new rule dictating that!
Cookies and Cream Milkshakes
Serves 1 large milkshake
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5 Oreos cookies, crushed
- Whipped Cream
- 1 Oreo, halved, to garnish
- Crush the 5 oreo cookies in a sealed sandwich bag.
- Add the ice cream, milk, and most of the crushed Oreos in a blender. Blend until completely combined.
- Garnish with whipped cream and halved Oreo cookies. Then sprinkle the crushed Oreo pieces over it all.