Cookies and Cream Waffles!!!!
I was so excited about making these waffles. I have been thinking about them for months, but have only just gotten around to them now. Totally worth the wait!
Kinda like my wait to watch Nick Carter on Dancing with the Stars. Yep, exactly the same…
I love watching Dancing with the Stars. LOVE IT. I can’t dance to save my life. So I love watching people dance. It amazes me that people can move their bodies like that. And I can’t resist DWTS because there are people to support and cheer for. And this year… Nick Carter… I just can’t handle it. He was my boy band crush for years. Cheering him on now is like reliving my middle & high school years watching him on TRL and award shows, except now I’m drinking wine while watching.
I can’t wait to watch the rest of this season.
Anyway, such important stuff right here… these Cookies and Cream Waffles are
if I had to pick only one ice cream to have for the rest of my life it would be Cookies and Cream. It’s an obvious choice. I love it. My hands down favorite.
So when I was scheming to make another recipe for my #WaffleWednesday posts I started to think about making a waffle to celebrate my love of the best ice cream flavor of all time And that’s how I came up with this Cookies and Cream Waffle.
Cookies and Cream Waffle
Makes 4-6 waffles, depending on amount of batter you use for each waffle
For the waffles
- 8 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 egg
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 Cup + 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the whipped cream
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 Oreo Cookies, crushed
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Roughly chopped Oreo Cookies
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Vigorously whisk the egg, milk, and oil in large bowl.
- Mix in flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract until just smooth. Fold in the crushed Oreo Cookies.
- Spray the preheated waffle iron with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Ladle 1/3-1/2 cup of the batter the onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Remove and place on a cooling rack
- While the waffles are cooking, make your whipped cream by beating in a large bowl or in a stand mixer until you have stiff peaks. Fold in the crushed Oreo Cookies.
- Assemble your waffle by topping one with whipped cream, ice cream, chocolate sauce, and more Oreo Cookie pieces.