This Grilled Chicken Fall Salad is the perfect dinner for those busy nights as you ease back into the back-to-school routine. It comes together so quickly!
Crunch. Munch. Chomp. Chew. The Dinosaur Dance is starting now.
Oh, ooph. My mind wandered there for a second.
But “Crunch. Munch. Chomp. Chew.” are the perfect descriptors for when you enjoy this salad.
Buttery lettuce, crisp apple, salty pistachios, sweet grapes, chewy cranberries. A big pile of sliced, perfectly seasoned grilled chicken. The balsamic based dressing has some bite from the mustard and vinegar. Then all that is topped off with a bit of smoky bacony goodness. And those large garlicky grilled croutons. OMG.
I love when salads are entrees. They are light while still being filling.
And ones that are easy to throw together are the best. Not much prep or cooking to do with this. This Grilled Chicken Fall Salad takes just minutes to prepare.
Of course, firing up the grill isn’t for everyone on a weeknight, so you can cook these up on a cast iron skillet, or simply just bake them. But, grilling the chicken is really quick- trust me!- and it gives it so much flavor. The flavors from the Seasoned Salt and the char from the grill are the perfect pair. Plus, those grill marks are so so appealing.
Besides the ease in preparing it, the best part is all the flavor from the ingredients. Fresh vegetables and fruit give it a fresh flavor, but it all is tied together with the ingredients from Tastefully Simple.
Tastefully Simple offers exceptional seasoning blends, infused oils, vinegars, meal kits, drink mixes, and so much more. They have been there to add fun and flavor to your meals, life, and family gatherings. For years Tastefully Simple has only been available through friendly consultants and their own online shop, but now they have branched out to Amazon. If you are a Prime member, like myself, this is wonderful news as you can now have flavorful ingredients right at your door in just 2 days. Woohoo!!
This meal features their Seasoned Salt, Bacon Bacon seasoning, Garlic Infused Olive Oil, and Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. The Seasoned Salt is used on chicken, and incorporated into the dressing as well. The Garlic Infused oil is brushed on the grilled croutons. Bacon Bacon adds the perfect smokey finishing touch to the salad as it’s sprinkled on top. All 4 ingredients come together to make a stellar dressing.
You’ll love how Tastefully Simple ingredients are so versatile. I certainly love how they can be used in so many ways. That is exactly how I was able to layer the flavors together so each bite is a delight!
Be sure to give Tastefully Simple a try, as well as this delicious Grilled Chicken Fall Salad. Both are the perfect way to incorporate delicious, healthy ingredients into your life. Enjoy!
- 4 large chicken breasts, trimmed
- Seasoned Salt from Tastefully Simple
- olive oil in a mister
- 8 ounces of mixed greens
- 1 Gala Apple, diced
- 1 Cup dried cranberries
- 1 Cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 Cup shelled pistachios
- Bacon Bacon Seasoning from Tastefully Simple
For the croutons
- 1 baguette
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Infused Olive Oil from Tastefully Simple
For the Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Garlic Infused Olive Oil from Tastefully Simple
- 2 Tablespoons Aged Balsamic Vinegar from Tastefully Simple
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Bacon Bacon from Tastefully Simple
- 1/2 Tablespoon Seasoned Salt from Tastefully Simple
- Slice the chicken breasts in half to make thinner.
- Season both sides of the chicken the Seasoned Salt. Spray with olive oil.
- Grill the chicken until cooked through. If you test with a thermometer, the internal temperature should be 160F. Let the chicken rest for 5-10 minutes, then thinly slice the chicken on an angle.
- Slice the baguette on an angle, creating 8 1/2" thick croutons. Brush both sides of the croutons with the oil. Grill the croutons, until just crisp.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients together in a bowl, or a half pint jar with a lid. Mix well.
- Fill a large bowl, or 4 individual bowls, with the greens. Sprinkle the apple, cranberries, grapes, and pistachios evenly over the salad. Top with the grilled chicken. Sprinkle the Bacon Bacon Seasoning then pour the dressing over the salad.
- Serve and enjoy.
Post contains affiliate links
This post was sponsored by Tastefully Simple, but all opinions are my own.