Frankenstein’s Monster Pudding Cups are the perfect treats for kids! Your kids can help make them and then gobble them up!
Ugh! I have a cold! I just want to lay in bed, but, instead, I bring you HALLOWEEN TREATS WEEK!!!!!
Yeah, I’m being dramatic, it’s not like I’m currently delivering them to you. But, I get to be since I feel like Junk. I haven’t been sick in forever (thankfully), so I’m just being a real baby about a minor head cold that will probably be gone tomorrow.
While I hope my cold leaves me quickly, I hope you will stick around with me all week for a super fun Halloween Treats Week. It is going to be a fun, spooktackular week jam packed with sugar filled delicious treats. I have fun simple treats that you can do with your kids to jello shots to candy loaded cheesecakes. Oh boy! It’s really going to be great.
Autumn and I made these Frankenstein’s Monster Pudding Cups together and it was so much fun. I love when I get to have her help me out in the kitchen with fun tasks like cracking eggs and mixing these up. Measuring things is still a work in progress but she was really into these pudding cups because they were a simple treat that she could really help with.
Besides making the pudding with me, crushing the Oreos and sprinkling them on top, she helped with decorating the cups. I made one and then she took that to inspire her with some monster faces. Some were more creative than others (and not photographed! ha!!!)
Slime is really popular now, especially on Youtube, so I think that these Frankenstein’s Monster Pudding Cups were fun to make because they looked like slime. Green slime!!!! We used green food coloring from Adam’s Extract to give it that perfect monster hue.
We used Oreo Cookie crumbles for the monsters black hair, but if you prefer black sprinkles, then use that. Shoot, combine them for a fun visual and textural experience.
These Frankenstein’s Monster Pudding Cups are the perfect treat for you to make with your kids. So be sure to have them ready to help you whisk up some delicious pudding.
Frankenstein's Monster Pudding Cups
Frankenstein's Monster Pudding Cups are the perfect treats for kids! Your kids can help make them and then gobble them up!
- 2 5.1 ounce vanilla pudding packets
- 6 Cups whole milk
- 1 Tablespoon green food coloring
- 24 Oreos
- 12 9 ounce plastic cups
- Permanent Marker
Draw Frankenstein's Monster's face on your cup. The eyes should be 1" from the rim.
In a very large mixing bowl, mix together the pudding packets, milk, and food coloring. Mix well with a whisk to get rid of all the lumps.
Equally divide the pudding into the cups prior to it setting. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Place the Oreo Cookies into a gallon sized zip lock bag. Crush with a rolling pin.
Sprinkle the Oreo Cookie crumbles over the pudding cups.
Post contains affiliate links
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Melting Ghost Hot Chocolate from Big Bear’s Wife
- Day of the Dead Mexican Chocolate Cupcakes from Pook’s Pantry
- Devilish Halloween Deviled Eggs from Pastry Chef Online
- Candy Corn Layer Cake from ReciPEAs
- Cauldron Cupcakes from Mrs Happy Homemaker
- Black Magic Skull Cakes from Sugar Dish Me
- Halloween Sprinkle Cookie Cake from Love and Confections
- Chocolate Dipped Brownie Pops for Halloween from Southern From Scratch
- Creepy Crawly Dirt Cup Pudding Parfaits from 4 Sons R Us
- “Guts” Cinnamon Rolls from A Blender Mom
- Creepy Eyeball Donuts from Daily Dish Recipes
- Mummy Bites from Eat Move Make
- Monkey Brain Bread from Pint Sized Baker
- Halloween Cookie Pizza from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Boo Berry Pie from Kudos Kitchen
- Monster Donuts from The Baking Fairy
- Boogeyman Brew from Who Needs A Cape?
- Purple People Eater Thumbprints from The Spiffy Cookie
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Decorated Pretzels from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Black and Orange Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Skeleton Popsicles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Monster Mash Cake from Mildly Meandering
- Graveyard Skillet Brownies from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Blood-Red Pomegranate Margarita from The Redhead Baker
- Halloween Snoballs from The Beard and The Baker
- Halloween Chocolate Cherry Hand Pies from House of Nash Eats
- Halloween Dunkaroo Dip from Savory Experiments
- Bloody Eyeball Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes from Katie’s Cucina
- Eye Scream Sundae from For the Love of Food
Happy Halloween! We hope you’re ready for a spooktacular event as we celebrate Halloween with the first annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This haunting week-long event is filled with fantastic Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For our very first #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 30 talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 100 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Pure Vanilla Extract, Ground Cinnamon, Caramel Extract, Almond Extract, Pumpkin Pie Dip Mix and Adam’s Best Twice as strong Vanilla
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Halloween Cookie House Bat, Tombstone and Skull 3-Piece Cookie Cutter Set, Halloween Skull Tube Pan, Zombie Cupcake Liners, Skull Sugar Decorations
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away 1 (one) 1.5lb Sprinkle Mix Kit from their shop
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a $25 Visa Gift Card
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 1st – October 6th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Treat Street USA ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.