These Halloween Mini Cheesecakes are yummy, but best of all they are quick to prepare. Just use an Oreo Cookie as the Crust to make assembly nice & easy.
Halloween is tomorrow!!! Are you ready for some spooky fun?!?!?! I’m so ready!
I’m ready to go trick or treating with the kiddos. Fun family costume, lots of candy, and a few drinks along the way. The perfect Halloween!
We’ll load up the wagon and go on our merry way to fill up our glowing Mickey buckets (from our recent trip to Disney) with tons of candy.
Our neighborhood goes all out when it comes to decorating, giving out candy, and giving out treats the adults will enjoy. Shoot, our neighbor will even be hosting his 3rd annual Halloween BBQ too. I love all the acitivity. Plus, I like getting inspiration for decorations. One day… one day we will be the house that everyone talks about. That’s my goal/my husband’s nightmare.
When handing out candy, do you let the kids pick the candy out of your bowl? Or do you hand it to them?
I definitely let kids pick out what they want. That way my favorite way when I was a kid trick or treating, so I want kids to enjoy picking out their favorites too. Clear favorites were anything with peanuts or peanut butter- Reese PB Cups and Butterfingers… wooohooo!!!!!
Besides the candy, we also give out allergy friendly treats and toys that kids can enjoy. I have had our teal painted pumpkin (fake one) on our porch for a few weeks so people would know that we are ready to give candy to everyone.
Besides, enjoying candy on Halloween, you can make up a batch of these Quick Halloween Mini Cheesecakes with Oreo Cookie Crusts for everyone to enjoy.
I love that these are so easy to prepare and how delicious the end result is. My daughter helped make these since they are that easy. I like to keep things simple in the kitchen, but these Halloween Mini Cheesecakes are shockingly easy. And the best part is that you don’t need to worry about making a water bath for them. Just be sure to not over cook them. Other than that- easy as
If you are looking to make them extra festive, drop a few drops of orange food coloring into the cheesecake batter. Or change up the chocolate drizzle. You can garnish with a teeny tiny Oreo on top. Or chopped up Halloween candy. The possibilities are endless!! Just stick with the Halloween Mini Cheesecakes filling recipe and then play around with things from there.
No matter what you do, everyone will love them. The Halloween Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect size for everyone to enjoy a bit of cheesecake, without over doing it. Plus, they make wonderful treats to share with kids at class parties or Halloween parties. Small and portable- so great!
I hope you have a fantastic Halloween! Enjoy the fun times trick or treating with your family and friends because that is all that matters. Or if you’ve out grown that (never!), then enjoy giving out candy. Now, don’t be stingy- give the good stuff. And never tell a kid they are too old to be trick or treating (even if they sorta are!). Let them enjoy it. 🙂
- 24 Oreo Cookie Sandwiches - preferably with orange filling
- 24 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Cup plain yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 3 ounces white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line 2 cupcake tins with decorative liners. Fill each one with an Oreo Cookie.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. You will need to scrape down the bowl several times during this step.
- Add the sugar, salt, and vanilla extract. Beat well for 1 minute. Then add the yogurt, mix well. Scrape down the bowl, as needed.
- By hand, mix in the eggs until just combined.
- Evenly pour into the batter into the paper liners.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or the center is just set.
- Let the cheesecakes cool for at least 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 15 second increments. Pour into a sandwich bag, twist off the end of it. Then cut the tip off the bag. Squiggle over the cooled cheesecakes. Drop sprinkles into the chocolate before it sets. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Enjoy!
Post Contains Affiliate Links