Every Chip Pudding Cookies- Soft, pillowy cookies that are loading with chips of all kinds. A kitchen sink of ingredients!
Enjoy these tender cookies that are loaded with chocolate chips of all kinds. Add in your favorites like semi sweet chocolate chips, M&M’s, toffee, sprinkles, mini peanut butter cups, and butterscotch chips.
Post Contains Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure HERE
My favorite cookies are ones made with pudding in the mix. It adds so much to the cookie! I sweat it’s a magical powder that makes these cookies insanely good.
Using a blend of chocolate chips and candies making the cookies unique. You’ll never get one like another.
Every Chip Pudding Cookies
In our house, we keep an ‘Everything Jar’. This jar holds a bit of everything when it comes to baking. It’s fun to just munch on a scoop of this, but it’s even better to make cookies with it.
When I make pancakes with mini chocolate chips, and have extras, the rest get thrown in there.
Buy some M&M’s and have extra? They rest of the bag gets tossed in there.
Open a bag of peanut butter chips but the recipe only calls for 1 Cup? The other cup goes in the jar.
I started it because it was easier just to combine everything vs having tons of partial bags clipped closed just hanging out on a shelf in the pantry. My random idea has worked out so well. Great for storage, and for
The jar is always changing because what I add to it is always different. It’s so fun! And tasty!
This recipe for Everything Chip Cookies is really easy! You can use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to mixt together the butter and sugar. Then you add in the pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. Just incorporate the dry ingredients and then the chocolate chips.
Pro Tip for you! Mix up 2 batches as once so you can enjoy 1 batch now, and then another later. Freeze the dough balls, then place them into a plastic bag. You can then just bake up 1 or 2 or 10 cookies when the next craving hits! You don’t even need to defrost them. Just add another 2 minutes to the bake time.
Bake the cookies until they are just set in the middle. Let them briefly cool on the baking sheet so they set, prior to tranfering to a cooling rack to conintue to cool.
The cookies are soft, tender, and perfect when you enjoy one fresh from the oven. You’ll love how they softly break in half, revealing the various kinds of chocolate and candies inside them.
You’ll need to create your very own Everything Jar so you can create these fun Everything Chip Pudding Cookies whenever you want.
What Kind of Pudding is used?
What is mixed into these cookies?
The fun thing about these cookies is that you mix whatever you want in! Dark chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips, M&M’s, white chocolate chips, sprinkles, mini marshmallows… sure! Go for it!
More Pudding Cookies
- 2 1/4 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 Cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 3.4 ounce vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Cups of a variety of chocolate chips and candies (M&M's & Reese Pieces)
- Sift together flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add in pudding and beat until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla, mix again.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated. Add chocolate chips and beat just until they are incorporated.
- Roll into 36 equally sized balls (approx. 1 1/2" round) and chill for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350F. Place the chilled dough balls on silicone liner on a baking sheet. (They don't spread too much, but you still want to give them some room. I typically fit 12 per baking sheet.)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or, until just set in the center. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to completely cool and enjoy.
To enjoy later, freeze the dough instead of chilling. Once frozen, place individual balls into a freezer safe plastic bag. Bake from frozen, adding 1-2 minutes to the baking time.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 52mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 2g