These Cadbury Mini Egg Easter Brownies are rich and delicious because they are packed full with one of your favorite Easter candies. Yum!
These yummy brownies are are loaded with the classic Easter candy that make them rich and a perfect sweet treat.
Post Contains Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure HERE
Spring is here and I love all things bunnies, chicks, and flowers. Bring on cute bunnies, soft yellow chicks, and colorful tulips, and sunshine daffodils. Easter is so fun!
I love to decorate and bake for Easter. Pass me some plastic eggs and Easter candy for some fun!
Cadbury Mini Egg Easter Brownies
These super chocolatey brownies are great to celebrate Easter, while getting your chocolate fix! You can make leading up to Easter or to make after with some leftover candy too. (Candy you buy on sale, def tastes better right?!)
I love these brownies because they are incredible rich and fudgy, yet have a great texture from the crushed up candy coated chocolate. Undeniably, these are one of my favorite brownies I make.
Basically, Cadbury Mini Eggs are one of the best Easter candies out there. So it would be natural to incorporate them into another treat to make something that is undoubtedly mind blowing. At least my kids think I am pretty awesome when I make these.
You start making the brownies by crushing up a bag of these candy coated chocolate pieces.
I find that it is easiest to cover the bag with a towel and then just crush them with a rolling pin, but a mallet works just as well too.
In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips and butter. I suggest doing it in 15 second intervals in your microwave. Set aside to cool.
Next, beat together the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
Mix in the flour until just combined. Then, fold in yogurt and half of the crushed mini eggs.
Pour the brownie batter into a prepared 9×9 pan. Sprinkle the remaining crushed candy pieces on top of the brownie batter.
Bake the brownies until tooth pick that is inserted into the center comes out clean approximately 35 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting and enjoying.
Cadbury Mini Egg Easter Brownies are the perfect sweet treat to enjoy. It’s a good thing the Easter Bunny likes carrots so you can enjoy enjoy these all yourself!
More Easter Recipes
- 1 Cup unsalted butter
- 3 ounces chocolate
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 Cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces of chopped milk chocolate Cadbury Mini Eggs, divided in half
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line an 9x9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, extending it up the sides. Spray the parchment with a nonstick cooking spray. (If using silicon pan, you only will need to spray it)
- Melt the chopped milk chocolate and butter together. Once combined, add the cocoa powder, stir until smooth. Set aside and let cool slightly.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs, and vanilla until combined.
- Add the chocolate/butter mixture and stir to combine. Next, stir in the flour and salt. Lastly, fold in the Greek yogurt and half of the chopped mini eggs.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan and spread until even. Sprinkle the remaining chopped mini eggs on the top of the brownie batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting into 9 or 12 pieces
Recipe inspired by Breanna's Recipe Box
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 565Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 452mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 2gSugar: 48gProtein: 7g