Passover starts in less than a week. So our grocery stores have a lot of Kosher products featured, including lots and lots of Matzo. Matzo is an unleavened bread, that is very similar to a cracker. It is very plain but I really like it with jam or with honey. And covered in chocolate and candy. ‘natch.
Just 4 ingredients and a bit of chill time and you’re going to have a huge pile of deliciously, irresistible matzo bark. I dare you not to try it.
Peanut Butter Lover’s Chocolate Matzo Bark
Makes bark for a crowd
- 3 pieces of Matzo
- 8 ounces of milk chocolate, melted
- 12 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped
- 4 ounces of Reese’s pieces
- Arrange the matzo on a sheet of tin foil or parchment paper, and on a baking sheet.
- Evenly coat the matzo bark with half the melted chocolate. Sprinkle the chopped Reese’s cups and Reese’s pieces on the melted chocolate. Gently press the candy into the chocolate. Drizzle the remaining chocolate over the candy pieces.
- Chill the matzo until the chocolate has set up. Break into pieces.