There was a photoshoot in our house yesterday!
I previously wrote about how we organized our kitchen with some awesome stuff from Rev-A-Shelf, so they came out and photographed
They were here for the whole day doing set up and getting overall kitchen pictures and pictures of the products in use. It was such a cool experience.
I can’t wait to check out the photos once they are done being edited.
Anyway, have you made cake mix cookies before?
I am so addicted to them and how easy they are to whip up. They are my new go to sweet treat activity with Autumn. I now stock up on cake mix when they are on sale. If the timing is right I can get them 10 for $10. Just a few affordable ingredients that just need mixing that a 3 year old can easily go.
Obviously, making cake mix cookies is fun but the best part with these S’mores Cake Mix Cookies is the fun goodies you add ino the mix and on the top. How can you resist a chocolate cookie with chocolate chips, pieces of graham cracker, and itty bitty marshmallow bits??! You just can’t!
The cookie base has a nice fudgy texture and the added s’mores fix-in’s are the best finishing touch to bring that camp fire experience indoors. Be sure to grab a glass of milk and enjoy a cookie or two.
S’mores Cake Mix Cookies
Makes 22-24 Cookies
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 15.25 ounce package of chocolate cake mix
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 Cup chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Mini Marshmallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Place a non-stick silicone baking mat on a large cookie sheet.
- Whisk together the oil and the eggs until combined. Mix in the cake mix.
- Once the cake mix is completely moist and lump free, mix in the graham crackers, chocolate chips, and marshmallow bits.
- Scoop heaping tablespoon sized dough balls on to the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes to allow of them to set up. Remove to continue to cool on a cooling rack.
Check out Amanda’s awesome Peanut Butter Bacon S’mores Crispy Treats.
They are the perfect mix of sweet and salty! A yummy mix of crispy rice cereal and golden grahams are coated in peanut butter and melted marshmallows and then tossed with crispy bacon and chocolate chunks.