It’s the last day of S’mores Week 2017!!!
Amanda and I have hoped that you enjoyed the fun S’mores recipes that we shared this week. We have always had a blast sharing these recipes. I an’t believe it was already our 5th year doing it.
I wanted to really go all out this year with fun things like S’mores Monkey Bread, the Boozy S’mores Milkshake I shared yesterday and I wanted to end the week with a bang! So I decided to hit the scales hard with a fun combination of elements to make this crazy treat.
Let’s go… Chocolate chip cookies! Nutella! Marshmallow! Ice Cream!
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!
S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 8 chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 Cup nutella
- 4 large marshmallows
- 4 scoops of ice cream, vanilla is suggested
- Arrange 4 chocolate chip cookies on a baking sheet. Spread a Tablespoon of Nutella on each cookie.
- Place a scoop of ice cream on each cookie and immediately put into the freezer.
- Roast the marshmallows and put them on the other cookies.
- Sandwich together while the marshmallow is still warm.