This time last year Amanda and I were deep into our S’mores Week. We love S’mores so much that we devoted a whole week to S’mores recipes. It was so much fun that we wanted to reflect on that with this week’s edition of Thirsty Thursday post.
I’ve really been trying to be good about not drinking too much coffee now. Well, any energy drink. When I work early/late on deadlines I will drink more coffee, or my favorite… Sugar Free Red Bulls. Oh man, I really LOVE Red Bulls. I would buy them in packs and line them on my desk and my boss would know I was really down to business then.
But since I cut back on coffee to maybe twice a week, I like to have something fun when I do have it. Sometimes I’ll treat myself to a Nonfat Caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks or Price makes me a big cuppa coffee on the weekend. Well, that is basically why I picked out this yummy S’mores Frappe!!
This frappe is the perfect thing to start your day (shhh don’t judge!) or end your day. A pick me up and a dessert. Perfect combo! It’s smooth, creamy, icy, chocolaty, and sweet all in one.
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup coffee, cold
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup marshmallow Fluff
- 2 heaping Tablespoons marshmallow Fluff
- sprinkle of crushed graham cracker
- Place coffee, milk, ice, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and Fluff in a blender. Process until combined.
- Pour the frappe into two cups, and evenly top the marshmallow fluff and a sprinkle of the graham cracker crumbs.
Inspired by Peanut Butter and Peppers
If you love s’mores as much as I go then you should check out all these recipes from our blogs as well:
- Baked S’mores
- Baked S’mores Doughnuts
- Microwave S’mores Turtles
- S’mores Campfire Banana Splits
- S’mores Cheesecake Bars
- S’mores Chex Mix
- S’mores Cinnamon Rolls
- S’mores Cocktail
- S’mores Granola Bars
- S’mores Ice Cream
- S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches
- S’mores Milkshake
- S’mores Pizza
- S’mores Treats
- S’mores Truffles