Your average cheese ball has met its match with this sweet one. This S’mores Cheesecake Dessert Cheese Ball is a very yummy & fun dessert for a party.
OMG GUYS, IT’S S’MORES WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You better be ready!
Amanda, from Fake Ginger, and I have been waiting all year for this week.
It’s our 3rd annual S’mores Week! That means we have shared 20 s’mores recipes together, because we love you just so much! ha!
Well, you better brace yourself for another 10 wonderful s’mores recipes from us!
We have been joking that we have been keeping Hershey’s in business because we have been making so many s’mores recipe. There have been so many trips to the grocery store for chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows. SO MANY MARSHMALLOWS!!
Even my Dad has been enjoying the goodies I have been making for the past few weeks, even though he hates marshmallow. He reminds me that often as he eats another treat filled with marshmallows. I guess the point is that s’mores hooks people. They just get ya and suck you into their sugary coma inducing deliciousness.
This S’mores Cheesecake Dessert Cheese Ball is the perfect change up to your average cheese ball that is a hit appetizer. Now you can enjoy a cheese ball for dessert!!
It’s so simple to make and is so delicious. Plus, it’s just a fun treat because it’s not your average dessert.
I really do think it’s easy to make so I only have 1 little tip for you. You don’t want a lot of the mini marshmallows on the outside of the cheese ball because the coating won’t stick to them. So take a minute to push them in before you apply the coating. Keeping the cream cheese on the outside will allow the coating will stick nicely. And that’s that!
I went on a mission to find the marshmallow bits since my local grocery store didn’t have them, but Target did. Target to the rescue. That is why I love Target so dang much. Among a hundred other reasons, but we don’t need to discuss those right now.
Also, I found graham cracker dippers at my local grocery store, which are just graham crackers that are in long shapes to make dipping easy. If you don’t have them where you live, then just use graham crackers that you break off into segments.
Be sure to make this S’mores Cheesecake Dessert Cheese Ball for your next party because it will be a hit!
For the cheese ball
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1 Cup marshmallow Fluff
- 1/2 Cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
For the outer coating
- 1/3 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup marshmallow bits
- graham cracker dippers
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla bean pasta. Add in the marshmallow Fluff and beat well.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix in the mini marshmallow and mini chocolate chips.
- Dump out the mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper. Using the parchment paper, sculpt the mixture into a ball. Push the mini marshmallows into the ball. Place into a round bowl.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- While cheese ball is chilling, combine the graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, and marshmallow bits on a large plate and mix.
- Remove cheese ball from the freezer. Remove the cheese ball from the parchment and roll in graham cracker mixture and refine further into a call using your hands.
- Refrigerate the coated cheese ball least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with graham cracker dippers.
Post contains affiliate links
Be sure to check out the S’mores Poke Cake from Amanda!!
OMG that looks so good! I want that frosting!