Edible S’mores Cookie Dough- Taking yummy edible cookie dough to the next level by putting your favorite summer time treat spin on it.
It’s National S’mores Day!!
I’m super excited about it!!! You should be too!!!!
I’m also super excited that Autumn starts VPK today, but I’m guessing you aren’t as excited about that as I am. ha!
She was very excited about going off to school today. However, she wanted to wear her PJ’s but I managed to talk her out of that. I think she was just a bit tired because we had a great day at Blizzard Beach yesterday. It was a real blast. I think everyone should go there if they are going to Disney. But I digress… Autumn is at school, Hunter is napping at this very moment. There is silence. 🙂
And there also is Edible S’mores Cookie Dough. That means that everything is ah-okay in my books.
I recently made Edible Cookie Dough and I immediately knew that I needed to make a s’mores version. So, I got to work on making an awesome Edible S’mores Cookie Dough that would knock your socks off. It has graham cracker crumbs in the dough and teen y tiny marshmallow mixed in with the chocolate chips. Yeah, baby!
These S’mores Cookie Dough Balls were so much trouble! I could have popped one after another in my mouth and before I knew it, they would be all gone.
Thanks goodness I have the cutest triplets(!) down the road from me because I delivered the cookie dough to them. So much better getting hugs from them than inhaling it all that cookie dough. Especially since I already ate wayyyyyyyy to much of the other cookie dough I made. Ooph!
But I really wouldn’t blame you if you eat all the cookie dough yourself. I hold no judgments when it comes to S’mores or chocolate chip cookies.
I hope that you have a great National S’mores Day!
Edible S'mores Cookie Dough
Edible S'mores Cookie Dough- Taking yummy edible cookie dough to the next level by putting your favorite summer time treat spin on it.
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 3/4 Cup flour
- 1/2 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Mallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the flour out in a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the flour, graham cracker crumbs, and salt. Mix well
- Add the vanilla extract and milk.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and mallow bits.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto parchment paper. Refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
Post contains affiliate links
You must be logged in to post a comment.