Stuffed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are the soft, and overloaded with peanut butter! They are a great treat for chocolate and PB addicts!
I’ve been staring at this post on an off for 2 hours. I have no idea what to write.
All I know is that I need to hit ‘Publish’ so that I can get these Stuffed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies to you.
Some days, it’s so easy to write, and other days I really struggle.
I don’t know what to share about what’s happening in my life. (I got up at 4.30am today to say good bye to my SIL who was visiting this week- exciting news?) Some things feel too mundane to share, and there I think about how many people will just scroll past it. But really, I don’t blame them. They want to get to the good stuff! The recipe for these awesome Stuffed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies.
But it can be hard to feel like writing when the avg person spends just a few seconds on the site. Sorta like why bother? Us food bloggers know how you feel about it with articles called “Why Does Every Online Recipe Begin With the Preface to a Personal Memoir?”. I’ll spare you the details as to WHY we do that, but there actually is a reason. I swear.
Anyway, I guess I have killed enough time now and just need need to get to the good stuff: Stuffed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies!!!!! Woohoo!!!!
Recently, my Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies have been going nuts on Pinterest and that has translated to bunches of people coming here to make them. I don’t blame them, they are really wonderful. The Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are so soft, have a nice tender chew, and are perfectly sweet. The addition of the vanilla pudding mix just takes just that much better, than your classic chocolate chip cookie.
Since that recipe, my Oreo Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies, have been going bonkers lately, I figured you guys would love to see some other great pudding cookies. It’s fun to take something and build upon that, which is exactly what I did with these Stuffed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies. I added peanut butter to the dough for a peanut butter cookie dough. Then, I swapped out some chocolate chips for teeny tiny peanut butter cups. Lastly, I stuffed it with a miniature peanut butter cup. Perfection!!!!!!!!
Thankfully, I have the best neighbors who will accept my creations to taste test everything from me. It can be funny to give my neighbors a shout saying “hey you want some muffins?!?!” or ” I made 4 kinds of cookies today? Want some!?” Thankfully, they say yes!
They approved these Stuffed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies, and I think you will too!
If you are craving chocolate and peanut butter, then look not further than these Stuffed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies. They are just so irresistibly dreamy. It’s like a day dream come true, with every big bite.
More yummy Pudding Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 Cup Butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 ounces minis peanut butter cups
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 18 miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with a non-stick baking sheet.
- Sift together flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add in pudding mix and beat until well blended. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix again. Add the peanut butter, mix again.
- Add flour mixture slowly until incorporated.
- Gently add the chocolate chips and mini peanut butter cups, beat just until they are incorporated.
- Portion out about a 1" ball of dough, flatten it out a bit in the palm of your hand, place a miniature peanut butter cup in the center of the dough, then place another 1" dough ball on top, envelope the peanut butter cup. When done, make sure all of the cookies are evenly sized.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or, until just set in the center. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to completely cool and enjoy.
I don't suggest using a natural peanut butter, but something more like 'traditional' brands- rhymes with Biff or Kippy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 406Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 280mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 2gSugar: 30gProtein: 7g