These little gift tags are my contribution for Christmas.
Price has been amazing, like always, and has taken over Christmas for us this year. I haven’t been in the Christmas mood so I did squat. We would go Christmas shopping, at his request, and I would just wanted around the store after him. At least I do add some entertainmentto our shopping trips to target. Back to the point… I whipped these cute gift tags up in about 30 minutes today. They are super easy and add a lot of festive details to gifts.
I used my Cricut machine to cut out the tags. I used the Doodlecharms cartridge which was the first cartridge I grabbed that had a tag shape. I’m sure there are plenty of other cartridges that have tags. I could have used my punches but I felt the Cricut needed to be dusted off. So you can use a die-cutting machine, punches or just your hands and scissors to get this done. No matter what they are super easy to make and add a lot of festive details to gifts.
Christmas Gift Tags
- patterned or solid paper
- hole punch and large circle punch
- several kinds of thin ribbon
- Cut out large circles in paper. At the top of the circle cut out another smaller hole with a hand held hole punch.
- Cut 6-8 inch pieces of ribbon. Thread 2-3 pieces of ribbon through each hole by folding the ribbon in half and pushing the folded part through the hole. Once you have created a 1/2″ loop push the ribbon ends through the loop and gently tighten.
- Add stickers to each tag.
- Address each tag and then attach with double sided table.
Thanks for visiting. Please leave me a comment to provide some feedback. I appreciate all the comments I receive.
You must be logged in to post a comment.