It was sooo so nice here in Boston yesterday. It was 60 and sunny and the perfect preview to the spring I am desperately waiting to arrive. And yet, it’s cold again today with a bit of snow on it’s way.
Anyway, this is the perfect recipe to perk anyone up who is bummed out about weather, work, a never ending to-do list, etc.
I had made a Samoa Cookie Cocktail last year and it became one of the most popular recipes on my blog last year. Clearly you guys like Girl Scout Cookies and booze! I don’t blame you since it’s a great combination.
Well, I’m here again with another Girl Scout Cookie cocktail!!!
One hundred and two years ago today was the first meeting of the Girl Scouts. So let’s celebrate with a Thin Mintini!
I hope you enjoy this bevie made of vodka, chocolate liqueur, creme de menthe liqueur, and some half and half. Give all of that a shake and you’re all set. Then just pour it into a glass garnished with crushed Thin Mint cookies.
You know you want this!
Makes 1 drink
- chocolate syrup
- 1 Thin Mint Girl Scout cookie
- 2 oz chocolate liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 1/2 oz half and half
- Put the Thin Mint cookie into a food processor to create cookie crumbs. Pour some chocolate syrup on a plate. Twist the edge of the glass into the syrup coating the entire rim. Then rotate the rim of the glass into the cookie crumbs.
- In a chilled cocktail shaker, combine all of the drink ingredients and then shake vigorously.
- Pour into the glass and enjoy!