I hope this year brings about positive change, a light heart, joyous moments, and many things learned and lived. I’m happy to be turning 25 today.
I’m totally stealing an idea and scrapbooking layout from Kelly Purkey. Last year she posted 27 for her to do when she turned 27 and she recently posted about how she did on those 27 things.
I’m working on my list of 25 things to do while 25. I’ll finish later and, of course, create a scrapbook layout.
1) Learn to crochet
2) travel to a new state
3) travel to a new country
4) read 2 books a month
5) see a celtics game
6) go on a roadtrip
7) learn to sail on the charles river
8) take a class on making bread
9) organize all my important paperwork
10) scan old family photos (copying what Price did 2 years ago)
11) go on a duckboat ride
12) try to ski (and not break a bone)
13) reach 500 yelp reviews