It’s October!!!!! I am soooo excited!!!!
We are finally out of the 90 degree temps. The high yesterday was 89 degrees yesterday and the 10 day forecast shows temps as low as 86 for the high. I love the heat but I am thrilled with this.
It is finally cool enough to go out on long enjoyable walks at night now. Last night my friend and I went out as the sun was setting and we chatted as we quickly did a 2.25 mile loop in our neighborhood. That was great, but it was also great to wrap it up and feel refreshed, not feeling absolutely gross and drenched. #floridaproblems
At least it meant the day ended on a high note as I had to watch my Giants lose yet another game. And on the final play as well. GET IT TOGETHER GUYS!!!
At least there are great things in life like this pull apart garlic bread.
I am a sucker for garlic bread, but this is so much better than your average garlic bread. It’s quick to make, super buttery and flaky. And the cheese, is the thing that takes it to the next level. It gives it those slightly burned edges, that are extra tasty. yum!!!
I made my garlic bread in a 9×5 loaf, but if you have mini loaf pans then you can use that instead. I would use 2 loaf pans instead of 1 large one. I as well would cut back on some baking time, but, honestly, I don’t know how much since haven’t tried it. I’d check it after 15 minutes and see what ya think.
The worst thing about this bread is that it will disappear so quickly. Once you pull a piece off, another will follow, and there another hand sneaks in and grabs another piece, and before you know it you are just licking your fingers planning the next time you make it.
Super Quick Pull Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread
Makes 8 servings
- 1 8-ounce package Crescent dough sheet
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 heaping Tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan or 2 mini loaf pans with non stick cooking spray.
- On a well floured surface, roll the dough out so it is 24″ x 12″.
- Combine the melted butter, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Spread the butter mixture over the entire surface of the dough. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Cut into even sized 24 pieces, then stack them up and lay that pieces on their side in the loaf pan. You will need to spread the pieces out a bit.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley.