I had these photos laying around for a while. I took them back in January when I had the rabbits outside in the snow. Part of me wanted to make a 2 page spread with a lot of embelishments but I decided to keep it rather simple. I fought myself about this page quite a bit. I played around with color selection, embelisments, and arrangement. Overall a simple grid would work best. I wanted to feature the rabbits so the close up’s on them to stand out. Additionally, I did not want to have multiple photo sizes- I don’t want to play favorites with them. ha.
I kept things simple since I wanted to emphasize them in the snow. The brightest thing in the photos was the harness so I started to pick colors that were similar to that and then kept going from where, while keeping in the came tonal family. I wanted to have some snowflakes on the page but did not want die cuts or stamps so I used a Hambly transperancy. I added a few colored gromets in a large (visual) triangle.
Stampin’ Up, Hambly, Cricut