Today is National S’mores Day!!!!
Hip Hip Hooray!
We made these milkshakes recently and they were such a fun treat. A fun boozy treat. You can simply omit the booze but my gosh, so good.
We slurped up our milkshakes for dinner one night after a long day of being super busy around the house on a hot day. A milkshake for dinner certainly makes up for mowing the lawn, all that laundry, food shopping, and other endless errands and various tasks around the house that never seem to end.
I’m in my 30’s I’ll have a milkshake for dinner if I want to! I think you have to ‘live it up’ once in a while and this boozy milkshake is a fun option.
Be sure to skip the chocolate liqueur if you are making these for kids. An extra shot of chocolate sauce will help intensify the chocolate flavor.
The milkshake has a wonderful rich flavor from the chocolate ice cream and the chocolate graham crackers. It reminds me of cookies and cream. So yummy! And I love the thick consistency too!
The marshmallows that polka dot the glass are just so super fun too! But I won’t judge if you skip the decoration and just pour this sucker in a glass to enjoy quickly. I won’t even judge if you just put a straw directly in the blender. 🙂
Celebrate National S’mores Day with a fun, sip-able s’mores treat.
I won’t tell if you won’t tell that you have this for dinner. You deserve it!
Boozy S’mores Milkshakes
Makes 2 Big Milkshakes
- 20 mini marshmallows
- 1 Pint of chocolate ice cream
- 4 shots dark chocolate liqueur
- 1 1/2 – 2 Cups milk
- 4 chocolate graham crackers
- Whipped Cream
- marshmallow bits
- 1/2 chocolate graham cracker, broken into 2 pieces
- 1/2 of a Hershey’s chocolate bar, broken into 2
- Cut the mini marshmallows in half. Decorate 2 glasses buy sticking the tacky cut side on the inside surface of the glasses.
- Combine the ice cream, chocolate liqueur, and 1 1/2 Cup milk in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the graham crackers; blend again. Add milk if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Carefully pour into the glasses to not disturb the marshmallows.
- Top with whipped cream, marshmallow bits, graham cracker, and chocolate.